There are always fun things going on in our children's ministry. Any child who is 4 years old up to 6th grade are invited to join us for the activities that we have here at the church! If you have any questions or any inquires, please contact Michelle Noack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.
Due to Covid-19 we are letting you know about a few things that may be different this year.
- On the first day (Sept. 13th), we would like parents to stay with the kids to help them get used to the new routines.
- We will have pre-packaged snacks.
- We will have hand sanitizer in every room.
- We will do our best to practice social distancing as much as our classrooms will allow.
- Masks are optional.
- We will clean the classroom before we start each Sunday
If anything changes we will be in contact.
If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Kevin or Michelle Noack.
Every Sunday morning during the school year, we have Sunday school children who are four years old up to 8th grade. We have an incredible group of teachers that have been called to help these children learn and understand more about Jesus. If you would like to have your children be involved in this, or if you are interested in help on Sunday mornings, don't be afraid to contact us!